We strongly encourage "ONLINE" publication model. But we also understand that "Journal Hard Copy and Reprints" are required by some authors. "Journal Hard Copy and Reprints" may be used to display the potential of the article at interviews, conferences, distribution to colleagues, seminars, other promotional activities, etc. Therefore, if required, "Journal Hard Copy and Reprints" can be ordered. "Journal Hard Copy and Reprints" charges are separate from Publication Charge.
1. Reprints are freighted by Air Post to a single destination.
2. Standard delivery takes approx. 15-30 working days. Optional Fast track delivery can be arranged (at extra cost).
3. Free international handling, shipping, and postage.
4. Dispatch Details: Printed copy of the Journal will be dispatched to the customer only by the Government postal service. The tracking No. will be sent within 5 working days from the date of dispatch. The dispatched parcels are normally expected to be received within 15 working days from the Date of dispatch for domestic address. The dispatched parcels are normally expected to be received within 30-45 working days from the Date of dispatch for international address.
5. Claims: Claims for parcels not received within 15 working days (for domestic address) (or 45 days for international address) from the Date of dispatch should be addressed by email to the editorial office immediately after the maximum days as mentioned above. Efforts will be taken to communicate the dispatch status as received from the Government Postal department. If status shows “delivered” or "Door Closed" or "Unclaimed" or "Customs return" or "Non-existent Address" then the missing claim will not be entertained. Otherwise publisher will resend the new copy (if available) within 60 working days from the initial date of dispatch or provide online access for the same. Customers are strongly advised to record unboxing video. Any claims related to the damage of the product during transit will not be entertained, if "Unboxing video" is not sent to the editorial office.
6. INR (Indian Rupee) is applicable for Indian customers only.